Monday, July 14, 2008

Thanks Troops



I wanted to post this image for July 4th, but I got a little busy. I just wanted to take a moment and thank the men and women serving our country. I have some family that made a career in the military, and a cousin Brooke that is currently serving in the Navy. Thanks to them I get to come home every day and hug my wife and kids. It's so easy to get caught up in the daily frustrations of work and life, and forget about some of the simple pleasures we take for granted. Last week I got to sit on the beach and play with my kids. I was able to put them to bed at night, and wake up with them in the morning to pull smooshed pancakes and syrup out of their hair. I can't imagine the sacrifice our soldiers make when they don't see their families for months at a time. They put their lives on the line every day to keep us safe. So, to each and every one of them, Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for your bravery and everything you do to keep us safe. May God bless you and get you home safe to your own families.

No comments: